An exciting opportunity has become available for a CELTA, DELTA or TESOL qualified English teacher at e-cube language plus. This position requires a professional and passionate person to teach English as a foreign language to a variety of age groups.
e-cube language plus is based in the lush and beautiful Arai-cho, Shizuoka prefecture. Arai-cho is situated on the coast and contains fresh sea air and a number of beaches.
The successful applicant/s will possess the following:
- Native speaker of English
- A CELTA, DELTA, or TESOL qualification
- Classroom teaching experience
- A flexible and proactive approach to working with your students
- A positive, enthusiastic and diplomatic personality
- Available for up to 40 hrs per week
- Flexible with shift work.
- Able to commit a one year contract (condition apply)
Teachers are preferred who also possess:
- Extensive classroom teaching experience
- Experience at teaching to a wide variety of age groups (eg: 3-80)
To succeed in this role, you will require an understanding of quality teaching methods and also understand Japanese student profiles, including learning needs and styles, cultural diversity and the importance of studying in a Japanese academic environment.
The salary offered will be reasonable but the exact figure is dependent on the applicantfs experience.
To be eligible to apply for this position, you must have an appropriate working visa. Initially, we will assist you to settle into the area if necessary.
For more information about this position, please click here.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter via e-mail or post at:
e-cube language plus
2742 Arai, Arai-cho